NEW For Fall of 2015
CORBIN EGT100SB-M (Maple Fingerboard)
Electric Guitar offers outstanding value at an affordable price.
The CORBIN EGT100 Series Features:
- 3 Single Coil pickups
- 5 Way selector switch allowing for a wide range of tone variations.
- Volume and Tone controls
- Hardwood ( not plywood) body construction
- Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- Spring loaded Tremolo
- Deluxe Machine Heads
- Adjustable Neck/Truss Rod
- 6 Adjustable Bridge Saddles (height and length)
- 4 bolt neck for stability
Our CST series has the traditional weight and feel you expect in this classic 3 pickup guitar. Tremolo Bridge with individual adjustable bridge saddles, solid wood body (not plywood) adjustable truss rod and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard.
• Comfortable maple neck with maple fingerboard
• Hardwood body (not plywood) construction for proper weight and sustain.
• Individual chrome machine heads
• Spring loaded Tremolo
• Chrome bridge with individual height and intonation adjustable saddles.
• Bi-directional truss rod.
• Gloss finish
• 3 High output single coil pickups
• 5-way selector with 3 controls
• 4-bolt neck plate