Item # EGT219BK-M "T" Style with Maple Fingerboard
The Corbin "T Series" features a classic look with all the bite and grit you would expect.
- Hardwood body- natural wood grain (natural wood will be different from unit to unit)
- Maple neck with MAPLE fingerboard and adjustable truss rod
- Diecast tuning machines
- 2 pickups
- 3 way selector switch
- Chrome plated bridge with 3 adjustable saddles
- 4 Bolt Neck
- Dual Action Bi-Directional Truss Rod
Bite, feel and all the sass you need. Solid hardwood body, dual pickups, Volume, Tone, adjustable bridge (3 point), bolt on neck, die-cast tuners, great feel and sound.
• Traditional bite and feel
• Maple neck with Maple Fingerboard
• Bi-Directional adjustable truss rod
• Bolt on (4 bolt) neck
• Individual die-cast chrome machine heads
• Traditional 3 Saddle bridge with height and intonation adjustment available.
• 2 high output pickups
• 1 volume 1 tone control, 3 way selector switch
• Comfortable weight and feel